- McGill University
- Harvard University
- Investment banking department at Credit Suisse (United Kingdom),
Analyst (2008 – 2011)
- International uranium mining segment of the Russian Nuclear State Corporation "Rosatom" (Russia), Vice-President (2011-2014)
- International pharmaceutical company Bing Han International (Hong Kong), Chairman of the executive board, since 2014
- SESSIA Ltd. (Hong Kong),
President, since 2016
- Freedom International Group (Hong Kong),
President, since 2017
- 8 years of experience in corporate finance.
- He was personally responsible for issuing bonds of a major state organization worth 500 million US dollars with the following currency swap.
- He took part in IPO and M&A transactions worth more than 20 billion US dollars.
- He was the seed investor in the Internet based ticketing marketplace FANXCHANGE with annual revenue of 100 million US dollars.
- The founder and President of the Freedom International Group – a private investments management company with focus on the direct selling industry.